Latest aviation information...
Link opens in new window

Caribbean Regional Aviation NEtwork :: The global meeting place for all of Caribbean regional aviation - Welcome to our Global Concourse!
It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014

Click Here For Better Aviation Insurance

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: IMPORTANT: Administrator Registration Is In Effect...
UNREAD_POSTPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Hi, folks...

IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POST.

If you wish to register to use this Board, please click on the register link below and register using that form. This method is used for SPAM-avoidance reasons, and is performed manually by the Administrator.

If I accept your request I will register you myself manually.

For verification purposes, you MUST provide ALL of the requested information, and it MUST be relevant to this Board, or your request will be discarded without response.

Email addresses are confidential and not available to anyone on or viewing this Index but the Administrator. You will not receive SPAM because of your presence on this Index.

There may be a delay of (at most) 24 hours before I get to a valid registration, but I will get to it. Please do NOT send impatient or threatening emails, as such will be sure to ensure denial of registration.

If you have a problem using the Index, please click on THIS link and send me an email using that form - also for SPAM avoidance - and I will correspond with you from that address...
http://www.candoo.com/contactform/index.html
This link is NOT for registrations.

Please note that YOU are expected to keep a record of your username/password. I do not maintain any lists of users' names or their passwords - indeed, this software allows you to set your own password, and I do not have access to it.

I CAN, however, set a temporary password for you - but you have to send your username to me from your registered email address for verification purposes. Let's keep this honest!!

You should receive an advisory from the Index software that your registration has been completed within 24 hours. If not, please try to contact me using the contact form link provided above.

Note: If 24 hours pass and you believe your registration has been discarded in error, please submit another registration stating that this is your second attempt. Again, I apologise for what seems to be Draconian methods, but I simply no longer have the time - or the inclination - to play games with the SPAMmers.

--

~ MANDATORY ~
        TERMS OF USE

1. You may NOT place your email address - or the email address of anyone else - anywhere in the public areas of on this Index or any of its Boards, in any form whatsoever.

** This includes, but is not limited to, name@domain.com, name @ domain.com, name at domain.com, name at that hotplace, name at that gplace, or any or all variations. **

This rule is STRICTLY enforced, and you WILL be removed from the Index if you persist. Each user receives ONE warning, and upon a second violation that user and all of his/her Posts are then removed from the Index without further notice.

Again, if you do not yet understand this Rule...
NO EMAIL ADDRESSES OF ANY KIND ARE PERMITTED ANYWHERE IN OR ON THE PUBLIC AREAS OF THIS INDEX. NO EXCEPTIONS OR VARIATIONS WILL BE PERMITTED.

AND YES, THIS DOES APPLY TO YOU 'SPECIAL' PEOPLE TOO.

2.-(a) Your email address MUST be real, it MUST be current, it MUST accept email at all times (your mailbox must not be full).

----(b) If your email address changes you MUST update it here.

----(c) If email from the Administrator or the Forum's Notification Alert system to you bounces at any time, your account here WILL be deleted from the database, along with all of your Posts.

Repeat: If your mail bounces at any time, your account here WILL be deleted from the database, along with all of your Posts.

Registration for this Forum is ONLY through this form...
http://www.caribbeanavenue.com/aviation/register.html

--

My apologies for any inconveniences caused or what appears to be insulting language... but there are some "entitled" people in some societies who neither read nor obey instructions, OR do read and do not understand, OR who may or may not read but don't think any instructions or limitations apply to them.

Thank you - all of you - in advance for your patience.

Jim Lynch
Administrator

Post subject: Re: IMPORTANT: Administrator Registration Is In Effect...
UNREAD_POSTPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Deletions 2010

foxuniform - account does not exist. - 05feb10
777Capt - account is disabled. - 05feb10
Roderick Spicer - mailbox unavailable - 05feb10
LJ60 - Not our Customer. - 05feb10
N3140D - Recipient rejected - 05feb10
flyEX - account does not exist. - 05feb10
calypsofusion - account has been disabled or discontinued. - 05feb10
peter - user doesn't have an account. - 05feb10
VCAL - Mailbox unavailable. - 05feb10
MNT - Mailbox unavailable. - 05feb10
moviesguy - bmovies - Mailbox does not exist. - 05feb10
airjam - user doesn't have an account. - 05feb10
Keyser Soze - patumbar - Recipient does not exist. - 05feb10
SUNFASJU - vuelavuela - Recipient address rejected. - 05feb10
iomode - Recipient address rejected - 05feb10
caribbeanman - Unable to relay. - 05feb10
rambo - Unknown user. - 05feb10
Will Fly For Food - "account is full (quota exceeded)" - last log-in 2008 - 06feb10
Danger Close - Delivery to recipient failed - 19may10
moviesguy - That mailbox does not exist - 19may10
Bearcat - Recipient address rejected - 19may10
captainwillie - This user doesn't have an account here

Deletions 2011

AV8TOR - mailbox unavailable - 24dec11
iceman - unknown user account - 24dec11

Deletions 2012

SPICEFLY - mailbox unavailable - 23sep12

Deletions 2013

Solange - Registration email bounced (twice) - 05apr13

Deactivations 2014

speedbrake - email bounced, awaiting contact - 18may14

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]